Red Door Bed & Breakfast is located on the historic courthouse square in Mason, Texas. We have eight spacious guestrooms which have been been completely renovated with pressed-tin ceilings, Victorian woodwork, oak floors and stained glass transoms. Each room is decorated with antique furniture, ceiling fans, individual air and heat controls and a private bath with shower and tub.
For your comfort and convenience we also offer:
- Free Wireless Internet access.
-Three separate common rooms with seating and tables: Downstairs lobby area, upstairs with fireplace; and a smaller library area downstairs.
- A generous continental breakfast of assorted homemade breads or muffins, fresh fruit, milk, juice, cereal and yogurt for you to enjoy at your leisure.
- Kitchenette with toaster, microwave, refrigerator and all the necessary dishes and silverware for use by all our guests.
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and popcorn available at any time.
- Large balcony overlooking the courthouse square with seating for reading, visiting, or just watching the world go by...
We are located on the north side of the square across from the Mason County Courthouse. Our convenient location on the square will allow you to stroll our unique shops, enjoy several restaurants and visit our Mason County Museum "on the square", or the Mason County Chamber of Commerce for lots of information on things to see and do around Mason.
All Rooms (King bed) Extra bed - $10.00
Credit card required to hold reservation (Visa/MasterCard/Amex & Discover are accepted).
For reservations call:
Red Door B&B Policy:
Room rates are based on single or double occupancy ($10 for extra bed) and are subject to a 13% room tax. Two-night minimum on Holiday weekends are preferred!
* Visa/MasterCard, cash & personal checks accepted.
* Well-behaved children are welcome.
* Smoking is not permitted in the rooms.
* Pets cannot be accommodated.
Check-in: 3pm, late arrivals can be arranged. Check-out: 12 noon.
Please call us with your credit card information in order to guarantee your reservation. Cancellation notice of 72 hours prior to arrival is requested; otherwise a fee of $50 will be assessed.
One example of the many Texas Historical Markers in town, the Broad Street Bridge built in 1918 using WPA labor, is constructed of reinforced concrete trusses and is still open to light vehicular traffic today.